The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting of Old Friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 pm

"what wrong Sayuri? hello helloooo" Akiharo said while waving his hand in front of her face. "hello can you here me.? Sayuri." akiharo put his hand on his sholder and had a flashback and he could tell Sayuri was having the same one. It was the one were he was running after Akira. what does this mean? I know she is Akira's Nobody but why does this flashback keep coming back what am I forgeting. " wow you saw what I just did didn't you. but what does it mean?" Akiharo sat on the floor he was not taking another chance to die by siting on another "rock". "why does this keep happening to me? Why Sayuri...Why?... I don't understand any more. I don't know why this same vission keep passing through my head and maybe even yours huh? Akiharo eyes got red again but this time you can see flames in the backround of his eye. he was not mad he was just confused at least that ig what he thought. He did not know what to do or to say so he just spaced out and went to his own world. his eyes were still red and he was still laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm

"I.... I think I did.." Sayuri said sahking her head. It began to hurt, something that had never happened to her before she met Akiharo. "I don't know why it keeps flashing theough our heads... especially mine... but it must have something to do with you not reaching that girl... Akira.. when you ran after her.." she said holding the side of her head. It began to hurt even more and another flashback began. One that she had never experienced before. What's.... going... on? Why am...I... seeing... this... now?! she thought as she collapsed next to Akiharo. She passed out and memories from her past rushed into her mind.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

"Sayuri!!... Sayuri!!! ugh now what i can't help her I can't. If I touch her I'll been sending us both to our doom. With all these heartless around we will be open targets if we are both having flash backs." Akiharo sat next to sayuri all confused he stold up and started walking around.he desided to just wait till she finished having her flashback and got back to normal. since I can't help her the least I can do is make sure she is safe and it will give me some time to practice. Akiharo looked for a small animal to control. He put his finger on a animal that looked like a squarel. "sit."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Sayuri lay on the ground, memories flooding her mind.Are these really my memories?
she thought. They seemed so real to her and so familiar. That,s what made her think they weren't hers. She had never experienced anything like she was now. And it was all because she had met Akiharo. If she hadn't met him she would have never gotten these memories back.

She saw Akiharo, herself and their two friends walking and laughing together. She felt as though she was reliving those days before she was a Nobody. Then there was that day when she saw he friends for the last time. She only saw half of the memory before it began to blur, before she began to wake up.No, not yet..she said in her mind, realizing she wasn't going to see the rest of it.

"No!!" she yelled out as her eyes opened and she sat up suddenly. She breathed heavily,trying to catch her breath, as if she had ben underwater holding her breath for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

"sayuri!.. are you ok you look wierd sorry I didn't wake you up but I couldn't. You see if I did I would have passed out and we could have been an open target for the heartless so I figured I should.... oh never mind the important thing is your ok. You are ok right?" Akiharo said scratching his head.He looked down at the floor and saw the squarel type animal on the floor siting just like he had told it. "Oh.. one minute Sayuri." Akiharo sat on the floor and put his fingure on its head. "go back to normal. Sorry I had to do somthing while you were out cold." he said with a wide grin on his face. "Come on its geting dark out we should head back to the castel... or we could just chill for a while you pick."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm

"Huh? Yeah I... I'm fine..." Sayuri told Akiharo, her vision blurred. She was looking at him, she knew, but she couldn't see him. She looked around waiting for her vision to go back to normal. " You were practicing?" she asked him , facing toward his voice and looking as though she could actually see him. "Sorry if i seem weird right now... But i can't see very well right now" she told him looking down. "I don't want to RTC yet... at least not until i actually see again..."
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"Look I don't want to be mean or any thing and I now that you can't see right now but we're lost.So what did you dream about." Akiharo helped Sayuri sit. "Is this better. Hey so what did you dream about. what happened somthing made you passout and I know it was not the heat." Akiharo kept insisting for Sayuri to tell him what she had dreamed.

Last edited by Akiharo on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

"My past" she said plainly. "I don't remember exactly what.." she lied. She remembered exactly what she had seen but she didn't know whether or not to tell Akiharo. She had so many questions, new ones and old. Who was she? How did she end up with the Organization? Was Akiharo really part of her past? These questions circled around in her head. She didn't know the answers to these questions and at first they never bothered her, but now... they did..

She looked at Akiharo, her vision clearing up. "Hey, I can see now."she said. They were in the Hedge Maze. A twisted labyrinth where it is easy to get lost. "Okay, lets get a move on." she said getting up and walking toward one of the, what looked like, doors.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 pm

"wait do you even know were your going? are you sure it's that way? HEY! Wait up. Fine I gusse it is that way but if we get lost its your problem... well our problem ugh never mind." Akiharo ran behind Sayuri. " So first you can't see and now you can see in the dark do you even know where we are going. So what are we going to do you don't want to RTC yet soooo...
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 pm

"Just trust me... I know how to get out of here." Sayuri yelled behind her to Akiharo. She stopped and looked both ways to check which path was the best one to take. She turned onto the right path and ran through another "door"."Well, I can't really see in the dark I just know where to go.." she said to him. As she ran through another door she ended up at the Clearing where they had been when they first arrived in Wonderland.

"I told you to trust me, see now we are back at the Clearing."
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm

"Fine you were right but what are we going to do its dark out. hey look!"Akiharo said pointing to a place were it wasn't dark."This is why I hate this place its so confusing its dark here and there is light there. So you want to go there or RTC your in charge just don't choose to passout on me again although it would give me more time to practice"Akiharo said with a grin.I don't know why but I feel like there is somthing I forgeting although while Sayuri was pastout I did find out why I said she was a good fighter and she can make my eyes change color she has alot of good in her just like Akira and it concered all the bad in me and it make me stop acting like a total jerk 5 minutes after we got here. "So what do you want to do?"Akiharo asked Sayuri once again.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Sayuri looked at where Akiharo was pointing. "I think I know what that is... Akiharo! That's the Dark Corridor!" she exclaimed. But why is it shining? That isn't normal... she thought confused. Unless it's just something that has to with Wonderland, Ugh whatever we'd better RTC now. Or else Xemnas is gonna get on our case. she thought almost laughing. Almost. "C'mon. We'd better RTC now. I don't think there's anymore Heartless here." she said walking toward the Dark Corridor. As she got there a group of Scarlet Tangos appeared around it.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm

"But I don't want wana RTC."Akiharo said before the Scarlet Tangos appeared."ohhhh I thought there were no more heartless here I just wanted to chill but well lets go." I just wanted to look at the stars for a while and think... but I guess I can't do that anyway so...Akiharo killed a few heartless but his head started herting and he pastout.Akiharo was really faking he just wanted to rest.I wonder what sayuri will do?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Sayuri looked at Akiharo as he collapsed. "Akiharo!" she exclaimed, running toward him. The Scarlet Tangos took this as an opportunity to attack Akiharo. Sayuri couldn't let them hurt Akiharo. She ran in front of Akiharo, trying to protect him from the Scarlet Tangos. They went at her with a lot of force and pushed her back little by little. She blocked their attacks and swung her keyblade and destroyed them. For the first time the Heartless retreated and she put her keyblade away. She looked down at Akiharo. "Akiharo?" she asked, going near him, but not wanting to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm

"Could you quite down my head hurts I'm ok but I'm still bored.Akiharo turned to lay on his back so he could look at the stars."see know if xemnas let us do this more often there would not be so much arguing in the castel. So do you want to join me or not?... the heatless have all gone. Come on have some fun!"Akiharo pointed at the stars and started laughing."see being random is funny... have you ever wondered about what we don't know what xemnas wont tell us if you have well forget it cause this is a time to relax and stare at the stars. well either lay down or move your blocking my view."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Sayuri looked at Akiharo skeptically. I can have fun.. she thought,sitting down next to Akiharo. "I guess what Xemnas doesn't know won't hurt him.. or us for that matter." she said. But sheknew that even if they didn't tell Xemnas what happened after the mission, he would still know they were goofing off. "You do realize that Xemnas will know that we finished the mission and we're goofing off here, right?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:46 pm

"yeah I know he knows we are goofing off but he wont kill us we did what he wanted didn't we. we collected the hearts. I think that after all that work we at least deserve a break. I mean come on all work no fun thats crazy...right. And come on all I ever do in the castel is train and sleep. If i'm not in my dorm i'm training so I'd give anything just to have time to goof off which bring me back to you you really have to lighten up have fun Sayuri."Akiharo didn't care if xemnas found out he had done what he wanted so he xemnas couldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Sayuri sighed and looked up at the sky. She could have fun, but only if she wasn't on a mission. If she was on a mission, she felt insecure. Like, if she did anythng wrong Xemnas would turn her into a Dusk. And she didn'r want that to happen. As she thought about this she realized something, Xemnas couldn't and wouldn't hurt her... Because she was a keyblade bearer, and she was finally grateful to have it, even if she didn't know why it had chosen her."Fine, I won't say anything else about Xemnas.." she told Akiharo and she laid down, continuing to look at the sky and all the stars."It's different here, y'know? From everywhere else I've been. I feel like this place has a connection to me, but I don't know why.." she said, half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Akiharo was geting mad sayuri kept taking. "relax what part of that work do you not understand relax come on do you not understand the words coming out of my mouth. RELAX "I tell her to relax and she brings up xemnas how could i not trash talk xemnas its so tempting. "LOOK just look at the stars in silence and yes your no fun you just want to work were is the fun in that.... oh i know nowhere"he turn to the stars and went back to stareing at them."if you can't have fun leave you bumming me out.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:23 pm

"The re.. lax part"Sayuri joked. She laughed sofrtly and looked up at the stars. If Akiharo wanted her to be quiet, then she would. But she still couldn't shake the feeling that she was somehow connected to Wonderland. Something told her she was created there, but how?Why does this place feel so familiar? she thought, looking at Akiharo, then back up to the stars. She closed her eyes and saw something. A picture of Akira, walking through Wonderland on her own- a shadow following her. Before she could see anything else, Sayuri opened her eyes quickly and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:36 pm

" what's wrong got ants in your pants you haven't stop moving since I told you to relax. I'm kinda geting bored again... well at least the stars are boring so..... Tag your it. lets see if you can find your way to the bazzar room."Akiharo taged sayuri and started runing he jumped on top of one of the hegdes and turn to sayuri."To cacth me you have to light on your toes and fast and since you are nether this is going to take a while."he laughed for a while and then jumped down and started running to the door that lead to the bazzar room upsidedown.she might find her way to the bazzar room but lets see if she can find it upsidedown
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Sayuri felt Akiharo tap her but and she looked up. She saw him jump on the hedges and she sighed. "I won't need to be fast!" she yelled after him, and turned around. She created a Dark Corridor that would take her to the bizzare room. Though she didn't know where in the Bizzare room she would end up. She walked into it and then appeared in the Bizzare room and saw no one else was there. Guess I was right, I didn't need to be fast. All anyone would have needed was the Corridor. She thought, as she began to look around. She noticed there was something different and upon looking around she figured out the difference. The Bizzare room was upside down!
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

" Hey Sayuri look up I knew you would do that so I took the advantige and took the door to the bazzar room staight way up I kinnda got lost and ended up here..... I guess I forgot to tell you you also have to be smart to catch me you wana get up here or not I'm geting lonley he joked. he kept making fun of sayuri for being dumb. I guess I'm not the dumbest in the organization after all.But I guess using the dark corridor was smart.I under stand why she fells this conection to wonderland I do too well mostly because almost all my dreams take place here too... I wonder why what happened here that makes me so conected to this place? and I guess I was right if she feels the same conection she is part of my past. but why her...well at least it's not marluxia he gets on my nerves evertime he even says hello I just can't stand him. "so you coming or what? I'm getting bored"He yelled to Sayuri so she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Sayuri tapped her foot on the floor, and crossed her arms over her stomache, staring up at Akiharo. "Akiharo, forget it. I'm not going to chase you all around Wonderland." she told him. As she said the word Wonderland, a sharp pain ran through her head, and she fell to her knees. She saw a strange picture of a girl running through this very same room and before she could see anything else, the picture became fuzzy and soon it disappeared. Sayuri opened her eyes and stared at the floor under her. What had she just seen?
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

what ever sayuri i could care less you know.akiharo turned so that his back was to to sayuri so he didnt see her fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Old Friends   The Meeting of Old Friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Old Friends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next