The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

best friends for ever!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

best friends for ever! Empty
PostSubject: best friends for ever!   best friends for ever! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Sora was walking around destiny island and was think about what he was going to do today. Throwing his wooden sword up and down he found something."hey what is this it looks like... a shell"This was a different shell it was like a heart half white and half black? Sora kept walking with the shell.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Newcomer I
Riku

Heart Points : 320

PostSubject: Re: best friends for ever!   best friends for ever! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Riku walked along the soft sand and looked out over the ocean. He sat down on the shore. The water washed up to his toes, and he stared down at the waves. Out in the distance Riku saw a huge wave forming. It rolled closer, getting bigger and bigger with each couple of feet. Riku was in too much awe to move. The wave rolled right over him with a "Whoosh!" He clung to the sand, and as the wave rolled back out, he grasped something slippery and cold. Riku rubbed his eyes and stared at the seashell he held. "Wow... It's heart shaped." He whispered in amazement . Riku was holding a heart-shaped seashell. Half was black and half was white. "Hmmm... I wonder what this means." He muttered to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

PostSubject: Re: best friends for ever!   best friends for ever! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Sora walked near the beach and saw Riku staring at something that he had in his hand."Hey Riku!" Sora shout starting to run at him. I'm going to ask him about the shell that I have in my hand Sora goes up to Riku and saw the same shell in this hand." Hey you got it too?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Newcomer I
Riku

Heart Points : 320

PostSubject: Re: best friends for ever!   best friends for ever! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 am

"Yeah... weird huh? " Riku said as he stood up and brushed himself off. "It came in with a wave." Riku added. "That's why I'm all wet." He explained. It's weird that we both got one... Riku thought. I wonder what it means..
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: best friends for ever!   best friends for ever! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Kairi walked along the shore of the water, holding something in her hand. It was a shell, she found on the sand. It must have come in with one of the waves. It was quite peculiar to her, how it was half white and half black. It must have meant something. She looked up from her hand when she heard voices. Familiar voices at that. She shielded her eyes from the sun so she could see better. She smiled when she saw who it was.

"Sora! Riku!" she called, waving her arms. She ran toward them. "What do you two have there?" she asked, looking at there hands. "Huh?" she said, when she saw the shells they held. She stuck out her hand that had the shell she found in it and saw they were all the same. "You guys found these too?" she asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best friends for ever!   best friends for ever! Empty

Back to top Go down

best friends for ever!
Page 1 of 1