The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:36 pm

" hola, hello, good day and buenos dias well you get the point. I never said hello so I thought I would say hello now.so HELLO!!!! I dont know what else to say but that and well umm yeah.... I know you want me but I don't want you so watch yourself cause if you get in MY way your asking for a beat down.................................just kiding
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

PostSubject: Re: Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Hola so you haven't forgot spanish good cuase my spanish teacher almost killed me for saying mall she gave me a whole lecture on how mall was english and we had to speak spanish so... know I have to say plaza hola adios good bye hello besides its no fun moking her when she says somthig wrong in english if your not there.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Let me guess mrs Collazo she always got on my nerves remember endendation hollasation perrasation etc. she couldn't even say hello so since she can't talk english she makes you misurable and gives you a 1 hour lecture on that same word. But come on it was pretty funny when she messed up and gave up on saying the word.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

PostSubject: Re: Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 pm

yeah your right but it still is no reason to bite my head off come on its no fare.she's so stupid she thinks she's the boss but shes not she can't even say hello corectly. so how you doing over there?
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 pm

good but I'm mad cause you ran off and I didn't get to beetyou up [agrabah]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Akiharo Said Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1