The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

akiharo's journal #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

akiharo's journal #7 Empty
Postakiharo's journal #7

i have a heart not a whole one just a piece of ovans and i do have light in me i just didn't know it until now. what is my light? its sayuri. how... her light is so powerful it awakens mine from its sleep. at least now it all makes sense, why every time the darkness took its hold one me sayuri could bring me back. why when i am with her i feel like nothing could go wrong why when im with her itts so hard to feel rage and hate. her light influences mine and keeps my darknessfrom getting the best of me. in port royal the darkness made me forget who she was because that was it's way of pushing my light away for good but it failed. my light was strong enough to make sure sayuri stayed in my life. i learned that as long as i have sayuri in my heart my light will be there to guide me to her I can't ask for much more from my light. i've ignored it for so long and it still never gave up on me and neither did sayuri, but i can thank it for what it has already given me. a friend. it gave me sayuri. it guided me to her when i needed her the most and for that i will always be greatfull although the darkness inside me is still strong and will not give up so easily on gaining control.i will not give up so easily either. i can never completely vanquish the darkness inside me and i will never be able to walk the road to light. so for now and ever i will stick by sayuri and see where that road takes me. and if i am right aslong as we are together everything will be ok. i know it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

akiharo's journal #7 :: Comments

No Comment.

akiharo's journal #7

Page 1 of 1