The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The other side of me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

The other side of me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:47 pm

"He..He just ran off with a confused look on his face and that doesn't matter right now...are you ok what happened to you. You had me scared to death he almost killed, but if you would have listen to me and left i would have finished him of. So are you ok?"Akiharo turned to face the roof top.I swear i thought i saw someone up there but thats not important now i got to get sayuri to a safe and go look for ovan after she is safe.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Sayuri looked at Akiharo, still holding her head. "I said I'm fine." she said. Hey keyblades were gone and she just lookeed at the hand that had held her new keyblade. Her hand was hurt, and it stung. She began to walk, but she fell again. Her strength wasn't completely back yet. She had to get her strength back, no matter what."I'm still not gonna leave, just so you know. And I know you want to go after him, but I won't let you go alone." she said, getting up again. She summoned one of her keyblades again.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Ovan watched as Sayuri fell to the ground and felt like he needed to help she reminded him so much of Akira .I can't go and attack now she needs help and he is giving it to her I don't get it who is he?Ovan jumped down and faced Akiharo" look do us both a favor and send her back to your home so me and you can finish what we started ok or maybe we should finish this later ."he said with a smerk on his face. he thought of ways to finish akiharo off as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:11 pm

" I guess we will have to finish this another day because i'm not fighting you not now not here. sayuri lets go before you get too injurged can you walk can you stand up or do you need help" akiharo faced sayuri turning his back on ovan he did want to fight but sayuri need to get back to the castel he needed to get her back befor it was too late. akiharo opened a dark corridor that lead to the castel. "lets go sayuri its not safe for you here we need to leave before its too late."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 am

Sayuri watched as Akiharo created a Dark Corridor. She could see he wanted to fight, but he was holding his urge back so he could get her back to the Castle. She now didn't want to get in his way. "Akiharo, if you want to fight stay. I'm fine, I can make it back to the Castle by myself." she told him, and she turned to face the corridor. She didn't want to leave Akiharo alone with Ovan. But with the memories that kept entering her head, sooner and faster than she had even thought possible, she would only get in the way. She put her keyblade away."I'll go back by myself." she said and she began to walk into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 pm

"your so sellfish but hey I would do the same to kick your ass " ovan told akiharo . "If you don't hurry up i'll leave so make your move akiharoovan didn't know what to do so he just waited for an answer he wanted to fight but he didn't want to fight at the same time."so your girlfriend is finaly going to leave you alone huray."
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 pm

akiharo closed the dark corridor before sayuri could enter."you know what sayuri he's right i'm being selfish i haven't let you fight do you want to have the honor of beating him up? akiharo turned to face ovan " hey if I was hard to beat she has to be at least 10 times harder you got tha.t oh and sayuri be carefull but at the same time don't hold back that is if you can handle it or are you still hurt? akiharo sat down on the floor and waited to see what was going to happen."see you in the next world ovan.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Sayuri looked at Akiharo a little confused. First he wanted her to leave and now he was telling her to stay and fight Ovan? What was he thinking? Sayuri nodded. "Sure. I'm up for it." she told Akiharo, and she summoned her keyblade. She was still pretty hurt but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. Either way if she foud hard enough, her power would take over and she wouldn't feel a thing that was happening to her."Don't worry, I'll be careful"she said. She turned to face ovan and stood in a battle stance, waiting to see if he would make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 pm

"a girl you want me to fight a girl you really have lost your mind haven't you. look akiharo i don't know about you but I don't fight girls especially little girls." ovan looked from akiharo to sayuri then back to akiharo. he summund his keyblade just to be on the safe side. he stood in his battle stance and started to run in akiharos direction. " but i can fight you." ovan ran at akiharo and swan his key blade but was blocked by sayuri.

(sorry for the godmoding:( )
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 pm

"thank you sayuri . oh and it is her you should be atacking cause she the one with the keyblade in hand." akiharo got to his feet and sumondhis keyblade. " I don't want tofight you she does so leave me alone ovan. sayuri go ahead break him in half. or I will do it for you i promise that. akiharo look at sayuri and then at ovan at smirked at ovan. "if you survive your lucky ovan"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 pm

As Sayuri blocked Ovan's attack toward Akiharo she pushed him back and stood in front of Akiharo. "I am not a little girl." Sayuri said darkly. "I'll prove that I'm not." she threatened Ovan, putting her keyblade up in an attack position. "You won't made it out of this alive. I'll make sure of it..." she smirked, and looked back at Akiharo. "You won't even get the chance to do anything to him... Once I'm done he'll be gone! she exclaimed fiercely and darkly, and she turned back to face Ovan, a dark smile on her face. She lifted her keyblade and lunged at Ovan. Already she could feel that new power overtake her, it was giving her strength and she was definately going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm

"too bad she is not as smart as she is pretty. you do know what happens when you use power you don't know how to control...right. you could kill or hurt both friends and foe even if you love them.ovan knew what he was talking about he had fallen in the same perdicament beforewhen he lost akira even if sayuri and akiharo were is enemies he wouldn't wish them the pain he felt when he recovered his senses."look I mean it snap out of it. akiharo I'm not playing around you should know you are my nobody oops the dreams they mean somthing you and me both know what that means I'm not kidding. Please listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:58 am

" sayuri calm down please."akiharo was worried and confuse.could he be telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Sayuri lowered her keyblades as Ovan spoke and dropped her gaze. Of course she hadn't known what would happen, she didn't remember anything from her past, so any past knowledge she had was gone, or at least it was trapped in the part of her mind that had yet to be awakened by something. She looked back at Akiharo as he told her to calm down and she nodded. She hadn't really wanted to fight in the first place, so she lowered her keyblades down to her sides and she stepped back toward Akiharo.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 pm

" good girl now let the grownups handle this." ovan turned to face akiharo straight in the eye. "so are you going to do something or can i go?"
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:54 pm

"sayuri do you want to go?"akiharo said in a low worried voice." I don't want you to get hurt it looks like you need rest its your call please be honest. You know I don't like seeing you get hurt especially on my count. we can get him next time if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Sayuri quickly shook her head after Akiharo spoke. "No... It's fine. I won't get hurt." she told Akiharo. "Do what you want with him. I'll be fine." she told him, glaring at Ovan.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:05 pm

"good girl. now go sit down in a corner and cry about how you are still just a little girl and and that is all your ever going to be." Ovan was tiered of all the stupid things that were going on it made him mader by the second."Look Akiharo make your choice now or never!"
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:43 pm

" Never does not apply to this battle or any thing in MY vocabulary but you I could name a few, like you will never win this battle.You will never acomplish anything in your life.Ovan..."more and more memories of his past kept flashing in his head as he spoke.But they all stop when hesaw the picture of akira running away geting further and further away. "Ovan you...you will never ever find her i'll make sure you never find AKIRA I promise." AKIharo kept quiet for a moment to see his reaction to see if he was really who he said he was.giving Ovan a moment to gather his toughts he turned to sayuri.Sayuri he can wait but you... well I don't know are you sure you don't want to go back to the castel and rest i'll take you myself and you know that an offer you can't pass off. Wink "Akiharo teased sayuri but deap down he was worried about her he didn't want her to get hurt."sayuri you sure you dont want to leave there are no more heartless we did are part and collectrd the hearts xemnas wont be mad if we leave well he can't be mad at us but who knows right."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Akira... Her Somebody... She's the girl that Ovan has been looking for, and she was connected to Akira. That meant that she could find her, Sayuri could find Akira if she was given the chance... if she remembered more of her past. She was sure either Ovan or Akiharo knew this. A Nobody and their Somebody were connected in a way only another pair could know. "No Akiharo. I won't leave you here alone with him." she told him forcefully. She wasn't going to leave him alone here, even if she couldn't do anything to help. "I don't care if there aren't anymore Heartless, I won't leave."
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:13 pm

"okay then your back to being stupid. well I should know better you can change that much in just a few minutes.ovan said to sayuri.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:40 pm

"don't talk to her like that unless you want to die which seems to be all you want today.If you don't stop being so nice she will never leave and i will find her and she will help me even if it has to be the hard way you got that akiharo."ovan was getting so mad he lost all his control and his eyes turned because he was not strong enough to control his anger.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:11 pm

" you lay one finger on her and you will be sorry i promise.akiharo was watching ovaneyes really close he saw them change color and was impressed to see that he could do the same but that met trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:23 am

Sayuri stood there behind Akiharo silently, listening carefully to every word the two exchanged. Help him? Help him with what? What could I ever be useful for...? she though as Ovan finished saying something about her helping him. As the two argued, a sharp pain ran through her head, and she fell to her knees. Damn it. Not now! she thought angrily. Another memory of her past ran through her head, and she saw Akira... She was running, away from something, toward something that she couldn't qutie make out. A tear fell from Akira's eyes and the memory just stopped. But the pain didn't stop, and she closed her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 pm

"Look I'm geting bored 'now or never' remember"ovan got bored and sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The other side of me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: