The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The other side of me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

The other side of me Empty
PostSubject: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Ovan was walking through Agraba." ugh. It is so hot now if there were girls this hot I would not mind but days. Days this hot should be punished although it is a good day for the beach. Whats that?." Ovan saw a shadow move through the roof tops. "I better go check that out." Ovan almost fell geting up there but he was ok. "I must be seeing things I mean its so hot out my eyes must be playing tricks with me.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"that was close who was that. I better hurry up so I don't get cought." akiharo cought his breath for a while and then started to collect hearts again. I wonder who that could have been it like I have seen him before but where he look so... ugh there he is again I better hide.Akiharo hid behind a wall. its him from my dreams what do I do I better follow him."hey sayuri your coming right... come on lets follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

"But... we're here on a mission... although... i am curious as to who that is..." she said to Akiharo. "Okay let's follow him.... it should lead us to some Heartless anyways..." she said after debating in her mind whether or not to follow the guy they had seen before. Who is he? He seems familiar...
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Ovan jumped down to where Akiharo and Sayuri was but did not see them. "my eyes have to be playing me I thought I saw someone or something moving around here." Ovan ran to a roof top and started waking too a hole in the wall that led to the Cave of wonder and then he saw the shadows of Akiharo and Sayuri on the floor a foot or two away. "Ok who is following me come on I saw your shadows you can't hide any more. Fine follow me now!" Ovan ran off really fast so that if they followed he would be able to see who they were.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:32 pm

"Sayuri I don't think we should follow him I think its a trick we should go back to our first objective: finishing the mission. Come on lets get out of here." Akiharo ran back to the hole angry he couldn't take a good look at his face. "I wonder who that was did you get to see his face Sayuri? I don't know who that was but something about him looked so familiar?" I don't now why I ask if I didn't see his face what makes me thiink Sayuri did but if she did... before Akiharo could even finish thinking he heared a sound far in the roof tops. "you want to go check it out it could be heartless or it could be that guy we saw a few minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:45 pm

"Yeah, we shouldn't get closer to that guy... if we even say the slightest thing to him and Xemnas finds out, he's going to turn us into dusks.." she said. "No, I didn't see his face.." she added. She looked up at the rooftpo where they sounds came from. "Let's check it out.. But keep your distance from whatever is up there, unless it's a heartless." she said, now looking back at Akiharo. I still wonder who that was... i hope it's him that's up there.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Ovan stoped runing to take a rest. He was tiered and mad."They were smart not to follow but stupid and cowereds not to fight. I wonder what that sound was I better go check it out. IT might be them I hope its them although it might just be a heartless. I don't know how they were but something about those shadows I saw was familiar but what do I know.Ovan ran up to the rooftop that the sound came from just to find heartless." OH come on I just wanted a chance to see who they were... is that too much to ask? I mean Heartless could fighting anything else in the world be more boring than fighting them?"Ovan sumond his keyblade and ran to the nearest heartless and started hiting it.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm

"its him Sayuri. Stay back I don't want you to get cought yet. But I don't care about myself.Akiharo jumped behind Ovan after he finished with the heartless."No it is not to much to ask. Who are you and why do you have my keyblade? You know what never minnd that. How can you control my keyblade?Akiharo sumond his keyblade and got into his fighting stance just to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Sayuri stood behind a building watching Akiharo confront Ovan. A keyblade? How does he have a keyblade?! I thought only Akiharo and I had one.. she thought, surprised. As she stood there in shock, a heartless appeared behind her. A Large Body. It ran at Sayuri, catching her off guard, and slammed ihto her knocking her toward Akiharo and Ovan. "Ahh!!" she screamed as she landed on the ground next to the two boys. Damn it! So much for not getting caught! she thought, getting up. It seemed harder for her to get knocked down easily ever since Xemnas had hurt her. She summoned her keyblade and ran at the Large Body.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

"Who's that your girl friend?" she look's like akira but its not her she doesn't remember me. I wonder were she is?"So is she your girlfriend or not never mind what's your name poser?"Ovan teased Akiharo. Ovan got in to his fighting stance and laughed at akiharo."are you sure its your keyblade cause I'm pretty sure its mine and your the one who controls my keyblade. Let me guess that is not your only weapon is it?"Ovan kept teasing Akiharo and at the same time confusing him."are you going to stand there or answer me cause the sooner you answer the sooner I can finish you and the sooner I can finish your girl friend over there but just seeing how easy she fell when the heartless atacked her it wont take long. I can't beleve these keyblade choose you posers well I guess the good welders were all taken."Ovan was having fun making Akiharo angry but he really wanted to know who he was."Whats your name poser? Why were you following me?Ovan ran in Sayuri's direction with his keyblade in hand wanting to atack her.

Last edited by Ovan on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Akiharo jumped in front of Ovan and pushed him back blocking his way making sure that he couldn't hurt Sayuri. "she is not my girlfriend but if you touch her I will end you!And stop calling me a poser my name is Akiharo and trust me if put one finger on Sayuri I will, end you!" akiharo answered angerly every one of Ovans questions. Akiharo turned to look back at Sayuri. "are you Ok... I thuoght I told you to stay hidden I don't want you to get hurt get out of here before its too late. GO!"Akiharo swong his keyblade in ovans direction."you think your strong lets see how you do fighting me. you know what lets make a bet if I win you have to tell me everything about our keyblade and it power and if you win I will do anything you want."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Sayuri ran at the Large Body and destoryed itbwith one swift lunge of her keyblade. "I couldn't stay hidden! In case you didn't notice I just got ambushed by that Large Body I just destroyed." she said angrily. "I'm fine Akiharo and I'm not leaving. I can take care of myself. If I could survive a full on attack from Xemnas, then I can survive an attack from anyone or anything. she told him. She looked at Akiharo, and with her eyes told him she wouldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Ovan dodged Akiharos attack and jumped a few feet back."How romantic the your girlfriend wont leave you alone and how funny the girlfriend is stronger but stupider than the boyfriend. I couldn't imagen any one in the world that was stupider than you Akiharo but it's standing right in front of me. So what is your girlfriends name again? Sayuri right. look you two strong or not none of you are stronger than me and just to prove it why doesn't one of step forward and I'll show you what I'm made of! Ovan said proudly. He wanted Sayuri to go first so Akiharo would suffer while he beat up his "girlfriend" he looked at them for a long time.I don't know why but somthing about Sayuri seams so familiarbut I just can't put my finger on it. "so is one of you going to take a step foward so I can start hiting something.Ovan crossed his arms and it was at least 5 minutes before someone spoke again
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

" Sayuri I did not mean to scream at you I'm sorry but we both know that you surviving a full on attack from Xemnas was just luck he could have easily killed you if he wanted to but he didn't because he needs more keyblade welders like us to help collect heart and if we don't do are part he is going to kill us so please just leave go collect hearts and let me deal with Ovan. I'm not mad at him I'm mad at you I mean I'm not made at you I'm mad at him. just leave OK!"Akiharo turned to face Ovan."See what you do you got me all confused. I hate when I'm confused! i hate that you think Sayuri is my girlfriend! I hate that you are judging me with out even knowing me! I hate that you calling me a poser and right now the thing I hate the most is you!Akiharo's eyes turned red like they always do when he's mad and right before he losses control of himself.you could see fire in the backround of his eyes his power increasad so much he was able to sumond his second keyblade. The keyblade of last judgement. "you think your so strong lets see how you do now."Akiharo swong his two keyblades in Ovan direction at least 20 time knowing that Ovan wouldn't be able to dodge them all."Lets see how you do now ovan...your no match for me now."Akiharo didn't have control of his actions or words he finially fell in the hand of his iner darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 pm

"I know that me surviving was just luck. But surviving it made me stronger. I can't be taken down so easily."she said, lowering her head as she spoke. "And stop telling me to leave! You know I won't leave! And I won't leave you alone!"she told him, now raising her head. Her voice changed again, into Akira's voice, and she didn't notice. She was determined to stay there and help Akiharo, no matter what he did.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Ovan fell to the ground after Akiharo attacked him, but he got up as fast as he could."I got to tell the truth that really hurt, but I wont be taken down that easily so get yourself. Oh hey you whats your name if you don't leave you will share the same fath as your boy friend over her. "Ovan took his keyblade and atack over and over but nothing happen it was like he was hiting the air. He swanged his keyblade and hit Akiharo with all his power.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm

"you should listen to him and me it's not like wonderland I'm in charge this time.Akiharo said angerly to Sayuri but his voice was far from being his."If you want to survive this time your better off leaving trust me Sayuri I would never want to hurt to but I can't control myself.He said but this time his vioce sounding more like his. But he never took his eyes off Ovan." If that is the best you can do this fight wont last long. Are you listening to me Ovan your not going to make it to the end of the fight." his attack hurt but I wont let him get to Sayuri that will be the last thing I will let happen but if she doesn't leave I will probably end up hurting her I can't control myself atleast not now. Akiharo get your head you don't want to end up gone for good. " once again attacked Ovan but this time 10 times harder."your done for!"he yeld at Ovan his vioce once again being far from his.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Sayuri shook her head, not knowing what to say. She was angry and frusturated because Akiharo was telling her leave. But she was being stubborn."I already told you. I WILL NOT LEAVE!" she began to scream. Her keyblade was in her hand and now she felt her other hand begin to burn. She looked down at her hand to see a bright light coming from it. This happened when she summoned her keyblade, but she already had it out, so what could be happening? Her hidden powers had been awoken because of her anger. Her hidden keyblade was now coming out. She summoned it and held both her keyblades in a battle stance. "Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." she said, a sort of energy surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Ovan almost fell of the roof top he was holding on to the edge of the roof top with only on hand. after he got back up he shook his hands in pain. "we will be taking this fight to land know so if you want to die follow me. ARE YOU HEARING ME! I WONT LET YOU WIN!" Ovan couldn't believe what was happening right before his eyes. I can't let him win I still have to find Akira. How could this be he has two keyblades and... and he got stronger. I don't get it how can this be It must be her... Sayuri if I get to her I get to him. Sayuri... Sayuri is his weakness at least that is what i think if I'm wrong its over. Ovan couldn't move it was like he was paralyzed. After he finally got back to his senses he took his keyblade and got ready to attack before Akiharo could get his feat firm on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Akiharo was mad at Sayuri. she was being more stuburn than she was in wonderland at the begining of the mission. Why wont she leave? I would understand if she was fighting but she is just standing there. something is on Ovans mind he seams distracted oh well better for me i'll win faster and leave soon but I don't want to leave all i ever do in the castel is sleep, listen to music in the darkness of my room or train. should I finish him off a play with him for a while. "hey sayuri i don't want to be mean or comanding but you should go collect hearts so xemnas won't get mad" akiharo looke at his hands they hurt and the gloves he got from xemnas were not like he remember but they were black so he was ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Sayuri looked at her new keyblade. She had never summoned it before. In fact she didn't even know she could wield another keyblade.It was all weird to her. She was so deep in her thoughts of amazement that she didn't hear Akiharo. Either way she would have been stubborn and not left him to fight Ovan alone. Now that her new keyblade was in her hand, she felt weird, like she had a new power. She looked at Akiharo with a confused expression and her eyes widened when she saw an aura coming from him. She looked at Ovan and she again saw an aura coming out of him as well. What was going on? Sayuri had never been able to see anyone's power before, but then again she had never summoned her second keyblade either. Her head began to hurt and her eyes screwed themselves shut from the pain, she fell to her knees and stuck out her hand on the ground to keep herself from falling. More memories entered her head but this time she was able to stay awake.

Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Ovan ran to sayuri he knew this was his chance if he captured her now in this conditions akiharo would surrender.now what give up or you will send her to her doom do you hear me akiharo HER DOOM!ovan paced his key blade at a safe distance from Sayuri's neck. but when he tried to pick her up once he touched her pictures of akira kept passing trough his head."what? how? no it can't be. not you no."ovan took 5 steps back he was confused."I...I need...I need to think we will finish this later."ovan up on the roof top and ran away.pictures of akira kept passing trough his head.he droped on is knees."why... why here... why now... why her..." he punched the ground really hard over and over.ovan screamed as hard as he could he wanted to know what he had done to deserve all the things that happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Akiharo ran to Sayuri and knealed down next to Sayuri."are..are you ok sayuri. I don't understand what wrong what happened." he ran, but I don't care I need to help Sayuri but...how I can't touch her wait I have ny gloves on he stood up and extended his hand in sayuris direction give me your hand I will help you."akiharo turned to look in the direction that ovan ran. i will find you and when I do your going to pay I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Sayuri opened her eyes again, and blinked a couple of times, before looking at Akiharo's extended hand. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. It's just that after I summoned this keyblade, I began to remember things about the past... my past." She said, taking his hand and pushing herslelf off the ground with her other hand. Her head still hurt incredibly, but she could maange it now, since no more memories were entering her head. She placed one of her hands on her head, and sighed heavily. "Wh... where's O.. Ovan?" She asked, her vioce breaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:37 pm

"I still can't beleve it's her. What was her name sayuri. Sayuri she is the one. she is Akiras nobody."Ovan couldn't stop walking from side to side he was confused and still trying to find out and make sence of what just happened. I remember Akira could control a keyblade just like me but both him and her can control 2 so they get strong after are hearts become both nobodies and heartless. If that was here who could he be Ichigo, Yano or me? well I guess i'll have to find out after I remember if Ichigo or Yano controled a keyblade...Ovan jumped down from the roof top he was on and started walking to the castel gates to leave but haf way there he turned to face where Akiharo and Sayuri were" I...I can't leave now I... I just can't not now. he turned back an ran to the roof top near Akiharo and Sayuri were. he could see akiharo help Sayuri up but was carefull to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other side of me   The other side of me Empty

Back to top Go down

The other side of me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: