The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card game anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 pm

A wonderful time of day for a game of cards. In the round room sat Luxord shuffling his cards and playing solitare, ever now and then he'd sit back and sigh, something felt off with his game today but couldn't think of what. "Perhaps I simply haven't had a decent challenge or partner he thought to himself and he glanced out to Kingdom Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Sayuri walked into the round room and saw Luxord playing solitare. She looked at him for a while then and then she shrugged and turned around. She walked to the chair on the other side of the room and sat down. She looked at the floor and thought about how mad she had gotten in Traverse Town just by fighting Sora. I wonder why i got so mad... she thought still looking down
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:00 am

Luxord glanced up and over at....what was her name...Sayuri, that was it. He picked up his cards then walked over to her "Something got you down and out of the game?" He stood next to her
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:07 am

Sayuri looked up startled at Luxord. She didn't notice him get up."Huh, no... well yes, i guess.." she said in a far away voice. She was still thinking about her fight with Sora. "Why were you here all alone?" she asked noticing they were the only two there.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 am

He shrugged "Everybody has their own time and place to be, i'm just making time while I wait for my mission" He sat down in a nearby chair and set the deck of cards on the little table in front of Sayuri
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh, yeah everyone seems to be busy right now.." she said smiling at him. She saw him place the cards in front of her but she looked away toward Kingdom Hearts. What is so important about that thing? she thought now looking down.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:17 am

He studied her for a second then guessed her question "Kingdom Hearts...it is an...interesting thing, all it's made up of is hearts,and by the Keyblade wielder's might all hearts that were taken by Heartless get sent there" he leaned back and thought about Sora, the Keyblade Master, whom had defeated Luxord a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:28 am

Sayuri looked at him and said nothing.Hearts taken by Heartless end up there... after i... all the keyblade wielders destroy them... she thought still looking at Luxord
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:32 am

I glanced back at her "Well, thats what Xemnas always says, hes obsessed with it if you ask me, but all he really wants is his heart so he can be whole again" he reached out and a card flew into his hand. "Ah, but where are my manners? My name is Luxord, I don't believe i've formally introduced myself ms..." He waited for her to state her name
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

"Be whole... again?" she thought out loud. She looked at him ans smiled."My name is Sayuri.." she said looking at the card that flew into his hand."Nice to meet you, Luxord."she said still looking at the card.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm

He smiled and the whole deck, one card at a time went into his hand. then afterwards he started shuffling them and layed them all out face down on the table
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:49 am

Xemnas teleported into the room, only to find his old friend Luxord and the nobody who almost defected on him back at Traverse Town. Xemnas chuckled"Hah, a game huh. I guess that never gets old right Luxord ? Welcome back my friend" Xemnas greeted with actual kindness. He didn't bother to look at Sayuri for he was stunned at the sight of Luxord. "It seems you made it out of the DTL as well, that grand. It's too bad Marluxia came back. Well he is paying his way back by overly working" Xemnas said.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:54 am

Luxord glanced up then stood up and walked over to his superior"A pity indeed that a traitor has returned and I doubt any of us can fully trust him again, and as for you, its always good to see an old friend again, I don't suppose any others have made it back either? Xaldin still owes me munny for that bet I won" he allowed a smile to appear as he remembered the past history of the Organization before its ruin
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

"Actually, Xaldin has returned. Before you came, he was the one I could trust the most. The both of you have never failed me deeply, which is why I can trust you the most. Sayuri here, sometimes has temptations of doing the "right" thing. But she's fairly powerful" Xemnas told him putting his legs on top of the table. He looked at Sayuri with his normal stern look.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Luxord set the deck of cards in the center of the table again and sat opposite of Xemnas "In other words room for improvement, as it were... all she needs is to pick the better hand of the poker game." Luxord had always compared things to that of card games, and it often worked better than simple words
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Sayuri looked at Xemnas and Luxord, then lookedat the ground and said nothing. She knew Xemnas was talking about her defying him at Traverse Town. She regreted it but she seemed like she wasn't. She looked up at Xemnas again. "S...sorry for defying you at Traverse Town, Master Xem...nas." she whispered loud enough for Xemnas to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Luxord looked at The Superior's face "Xemnas, you can't really expect a youngin like her to be the best with the Keyblade right off the start of her game, she needs to practice and learn what she can really do...after all...practice makes perfect" He smiled at him
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Xemnas watched as Sayuri looked to the ground in complete sadness. He had heard the apology but just barely. "Sorrys never work for me Sayuri. You have to prove yourself and you did when you showed me how sadistic you are against Sora. So you were forgiven a long time ago" Xemnas told her still with his stern face. He then turned his attention to luxord who was trying to defend her. He didn't really want him to but in, but it was already too late. "I see what you are saying Luxord, but defection is a completely different story. It is impossible to practice trust. Trust is what you gain, and that is what Sayuri needs to regain." Xemnas told Luxord. He knew that this moment would be akward, especially with Sayuri who still had her head down.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Luxord scratched his chin, he didn't get the full details "I never did get the full debriefing on that incident, but of course one in this faction has to keep the trust of his/her Superior to get anything at all...which reminds me of Demyx and his...enthusiastic work ethic" he said enthusiastic with a hint of sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:24 pm

"Oh....okay. There's something i don't get... Why is Sora such a big emeny? I mean i know he's tried to stop you from completing Kingdom Hearts.... but why? she asked, now thinking that Xemnas or Luxord, which ever answered first, was going to give her some big lecture about why Sora is the enemy. But she wanted to know so she was willing to hear whatever they had to say.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 pm

He looked at Sayuri then back at Xemnas "You want to answer this one?" he asked
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Xemnas looked at Luxord and chuckled."Pity, I was gonna ask you to answer it. Well I'll do it anyways, and correct me if I forgotten something. He's done a lot of stuff to piss me off ahem" Xemnas told them getting ready to talk."As you already know he is trying to prevent hearts from being under our control. One reason he does that is because he feels I'm going to absorb Kingdom Hearts myself and not give you my end of the bargain, to be whole. Now hearts are formed by normal humans, once they die they will either fade without a heart or turn into a heartless with a heart. I think one of Sora's plans is to try and return those hearts into their rightful place. Other than that he's just being a servant to the king who just wants to end me. Now the reason we must kill all of the connected hearts members is because they've been fed these lies from the king and sora. Since they've heard these lies they have no intention to defect to his, therefore we must exterminate them. Luxord help me out it, I'm pretty sure I forgot some stuff (OOC: litterally lol)" Xemnas told them
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Luxord almost gave a hearty laugh but suppressed it "Indeed you have, you've forgotten one critical faction in this and you should be ashamed at least. When a particular heart falls to the darkness, one of strong will and they leave behind and emtpy husk. These husks" he snapped his fingers and a Dusk appeaered "Like this one, move on their own, trying to find the heart the so dearly tried to cling to. Particularly strong once have better intellect, are able to plan cordinate and remotely speak, and they formed the very group you are in...Organization XIII" Luxord then drew his cards and set out 13 cards, each with the original members before their ruin by their number. Starting with Xemnas, then Xigbar, Xaldin and so on and so forth
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 am

Sayuri looked at Xemnas and Luxord. "Okay, then i will help destroy Sora and the rest of his friends and followers no matter what i have to do.." she said smiling deviously. She didn't need to know anymore of the story, all she heard was enough to convice her that Sora needed to go. Then she thought about the keyblade. "Wait.... if the keyblade releases the hearts in the heartless then isn't Sora actually helping complete Kingdom Hearts?" she asked looking at Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 am

Luxord nodded "in a way, it helps but the drawback is the fact he'll try to destroy us, which makes forming Kingdom Hearts pointless the all the Nobodies. The Keyblade is among the only weapons that can harm us directly, and correct me if i'm mistaken Xemnas. If a conventional weapon tried to hit us, it wouldn't have an effect or very little"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Card game anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card game anyone?   Card game anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Card game anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next