The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Did I Do it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Marluxia entered the dorms of The Castle That Never Was. He knew he needed to apologize for his despicable behaivior with Xemnas.How Could I have defected on one of the greatest leaders of all time Marluxia thought. He then had a flashback on the day he had the horrible epiphany. Because of me one half of the organization was destroyed. Was it fate, or was it my own incompetence. I was not ready to lead an army, or even a group yet. Now I'll have to show Xemnas my forgiveness. He has every right not to forgive me, but it is best that I at least give him my apology Marluxia thought feeling rather regretful. Eventually he made it to the door of Xemnas' room. He took a deep breath and entered the room. He came in only to see an empty room. Clearly Xemnas was not there. He walked out of the room, and walked to the one place he could possibly be. The Alter Of Naught. Once he was there he saw Xemnas with his hands raised looking at the remains of Kingdom Hearts. He took another deep breath and walked closer to him. He did not know what to say, so he awaited for Xemnas to make the opening word for this dreadful conversation ahead.

Last edited by Marluxia on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Xemnas was still preoccupied and watching the remains of Kingdom Hearts. Ever since the day he came back to the world that never was he would stare at it. As a reminder that he had to rebuild. It also reminded him all of the power he will possess once it is finished again.If it wasn't for Ansem, Sora, and Riku none of this would've happen. Doesn't anyone understand we wish to be whole again Xemnas thought.

Then he was interupted by a fellow organization member. He turned around to find Marluxia who seemed more scared then ever."What is it that you want Marluxia, I'm awfully busy worrying about too many things. I don't have time to worry if your going to stab me in the back again." Xemnas told him with a stern look on his face.Why did you do it, I created you, and trusted you. You were the closest one to me, I even thought of you as my pupil" Xemnas asked him anxiously awaiting his next reply.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Marluxia looked at the reaction that was given by Xemnas by his presence and it wasn't good. "Before it was like you didn't even care about my half of the organization. You didn't assign us proper missions, or anything. There was no sense of care or honesty with us, and to top it all off you sended us to mission that you knew we would all die at. How was I supposed to stay with a leader with those odds. That's why Roxas left you as well. To keep a well organized organization, there must be care and honesty with each member. Before the only secrets you told were to Sai'x, and he was more of a threat to you then I am. But when I was in the realm of nothingness it came to me. How could I have done such a thing ? and thats when I came back here to confront you and make my apologies." Marluxia explained to Xemnas easily showing sorrow.
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 am

Xemnas looked at Marluxia with truth and false understandment. I'm sorry Marluxia, I was too caught up with having two keyblade wielders on my team. It was wrong of me not to pay attention to you. But I didn't even know you would die with the rest of them. Sai'x told me you could easily handle Sora and I believed him. It was he who wanted you out of the picture not me. He must've been jealous of our connection" Xemnas told him. He took his concentration off of Marluxia and watched the balcony of the altar. "It's quite ironic actually. I put all my faith in two people and they both left me, and yet the one that I lost faith in came back to me. It's funny how this world works. Marluxia I gave you those easy missions because I needed the harder ones to go to the key bearer. Then hearts would be restored much quicker. Hah more irony, I gave harder missions to the key bearer and Kingdom Hearts still wasn't finished yet." Xemnas told Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:32 am

Luxord walked the hall wondering how all the time in the world could not defeat Sora, he had him in the palm of his hand, but his game must have been off...or his luck had finally run out on him. He glanced over and saw Xemnas and Marluxia talking, but decided to move on. They would talk to him if they felt it was needed. "Perhaps I need to relax, and restrategize my game before proceeding he thought to himself as he started walking again
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Marluxia stood and watched him in sadness, and in shame. He felt so disapointed in himself. "How could I let myself be blinded with such thoughts. Master, I am deeply sorry. I hope in time you will learn to forgive me. I'll prove it to you" Marluxia apologized. From a far away distance he could see Luxord walking up to the altar of Naught. He gave him a dirty look, because he wanted this moment with Xemnas alone.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Luxord was oblivious to this, he looked at the altar then walked further away before vanishing through a corridor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why Did I Do it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Did I Do it   Why Did I Do it Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Did I Do it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: