The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom ~Open~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Sayuri looked at Sora who was once again running at her trying to hurt her. Not again! she thought summoning her keyblade. She blocked his first attack but the second one knocked her down to the ground hard. She lay on the ground looking at Xemnas and Sora. Ugh, why does this happen to me? she thought as she struggled to get up. Once she did she went at Sora and whipped her keyblade around trying to hit him. Fine if he doesnt want to understand i wasn't gonna do anything to him, then i'll just weaken him. she thought, gaining more anger with each hit.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Xemnas flew to the sky of Traverse Town and decided to watch the fight. That's right Sayuri let anger fill you up. If you can hurt him heavily you will have redeemed yourself. Or you can go back to those 450 heartless again. Your descion" Xemnas told her still flying in the air. He watched as Sora tried to deeply hurt Sayuri. Hey Sora, your gonna have to try much harder than that to beat her Xemnas teased even though he knew he was bluffing. He watched the battle as if he was in the stands on a football or a basketball game. After awhile he got tired of staying suspended in the air. So he flew down to the highest peak on the roof of the synthesis shop. To make the battle a little more interesting, he threw elemental bombs on the floor. So there was fireballs going everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 am

Sayuri looked up at Xemnas, but quickly looked back at Sora trying not to get distracted. Fine, then i WILL hurt him heavily..... i can assure you of that. she said to Xemnas. if this is the only other way of redeeming myself then so be it.... she thought hitting Sora even harder now. A surge of hatred ran through her while she hit the spear Sora was using to defend himself. With more and more rage and hatred building up towards Sora as she continued to hit him. Seeing him fight Xemnas had made her finally realize that he was her enemy as Xemnas had said.
Back to top Go down
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 am

Xemnas watched as the anger fueled up Sayuri's mind and spirit. It was obvious, she was becoming more sadistic to the actual enemy. In Xemnas' mind even if he didn't hurt Sora severly she will have proven herself. But he wasn't going to tell her that. Xemnas still wanted her to give it all she has. She wasn't there quite yet, but she was getting there for sure. He looked back at Sora's face. Who seemed much more surprised as ever. "SEE SORA I TOLD YOU. Don't underestimate my organization. If you judge by first glance you will surely die." Xemnas screamed at him. He then turned his attention to Sayuri. "Excellent job, show him who's the ultamate key bearer. Show him the power of the organization." Xemnas chanted he then created a ball of light which contained one half of the former organization and shot it at Sayuri. "Here use this to destroy him" Xemnas said.
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:42 am

Sayuri's body was beginning to become tired but the hatred she felt at the moment kept her from feeling the tiredness. All she wanted to do was destroy Sora. She saw the ball of light and reached out to grab it. When she touched it she felt a surge of energy run through her body and mix in with the hate and anger. I won't let you down Master Xemnas she said as she pointed her keyblade at Sora, and started gathering the energy from the ball of light into one huge attack that would surely hurt Sora badly even if he did block it. Get ready Sora, I will destroy you here and now!!! she screamed at Sora as she released the energy. i hope this works she thought trying to keep the keyblade from pushing her back.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Luxord had viewed the battle from a nearby rooftop before portalling down behind Xemnas "Organization 13 just ain't the game it used to be" he said this loud enough for his Superior to jump slightly and for him to hear only
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom ~Open~   Boredom ~Open~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom ~Open~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: