The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes 1st Unity

Go down 
+2
Kairi
Moogle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Sora made it to the mission computer but no one was here. "I'm going to get ready for the first meeting and what we are going to talk about. Sora sat down waiting for the others can come Something feels wrong first I can't wield the keyblade and I feel empty and weak.Sora looked around the room "Wow , this room is bigger when there is no one. Sora thought and remembered the first time he came to hallow bastion"Wow how at first this place was taken over by heartless but now this is where we do the meetings.Sora closed his eyes.

Memories of Hollow Bastion

Riku: [to Maleficent, who is keeled over and gasping for air, having just lost a fight with Sora] Do you need some help?

Sora: [he, Donald, Goofy, and Beast appear] Riku!

Donald Duck: [referring to the object in Riku's hand] Is that -?

Riku: Yes, a keyblade. But unlike yours, mine holds the power to unlock peoples' hearts. Allow me to demonstrate... behold!
[thrusts the keyblade into Maleficent's heart]

Riku: Now, open your heart! Surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!
[withdraws the keyblade]

Maleficent: This is it... ha ha! This power. Darkness. The true darkness!
[turns into a black dragon]

Riku: So, I shall release you now, Princess. Complete the keyhole with your power! Open the door, lead me into everlasting darkness!
[raises his keyblade to strike Sora]

Kairi: Sora!

Sora: [hops up and blocks Riku's keyblade with his own] Forget it! There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart!

Kairi: [to Sora] Don't ever forget: wherever you go, I'm always with you.

Ansem: [in battle] Still confused? Then perhaps this will enlighten you!

Ansem: [in battle] Darkness... witness real power!

Riku: Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that.

Sora: Riku!
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Kairi ran to the mission computer looking around. Hmm....Hollow Bastion she thought to herself. When she got there she saw Sora. He looked deep in thought. He must be thinking about his fight with Riku here. she thought walking over to Sora. "Hi, Sora." she said sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Yue
Newcomer I
Yue

Heart Points : 204

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Yue walked to the mission computer looking around for five minutes. Hmmm whats Hallow Bastian? Yue then saw Sora and Kairi and sighed and looked at him like he was thinking deeply."Hi Sora and Kairi." said Yue quietly sitting down.Yue looked at Sora again then thought He's probably thinking about his fight.
Back to top Go down
Ninaya Burns
Newcomer I
Ninaya Burns

Heart Points : 455

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Ninaya walked to the mission computer, looking rather bored as usual. She looked around the room, three people were already there, all of whom she doesn't know about. Not surprised... Ninaya thought. She sat down at a random spot.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Promotion_Network/index/
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

Sora open his eyes and saw that everyone was here." Sorry Guys for falling a sleep, but I call you guys because the heartless and the Organization are striking back and this time they have stronger weapons and items, and they are starting to travel to many worlds and we need to stop them"Sora said. Now we need to know what world we have to cover and what are Strength and are weakness.

"We have people that are good with Magic, Defense, and strength Off of that I need to know which One is good at one of these things and your weapon " Sora said

I will start
I'm good at strength and my weapon is the kingdom key (the keyblade).
Back to top Go down
Ninaya Burns
Newcomer I
Ninaya Burns

Heart Points : 455

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

"Strength as well for me," Ninaya said, still sounding bored. "I'm pretty good at the rapier, but I'd like to use my rapier. His name's Akamura."
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Promotion_Network/index/
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

Heart Points : 1181

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Gustav barely fit his huge frame through the door into the meeting room "I am best with offense and defense" he declared and clapped his hands together "Magic is not my strong point"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

"I'm good with Magic and my weapon is the keyblade.." she said looking at Sora. "But obviously Sora knows that..." she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Gustav quietly surveyed the room, his comrades were busy saying who was good with what weapons? HAH! A real warrior can do without puny weapons he declared to himself
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

"Well come on Gustav you have to be nice some of us can't fight without weapons"Sora said playing around with Gustav." Any other ones?"
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:12 am

He shurrged and kept watching the others
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:10 pm

"I'm going to need a few more people to make a team to protect the other worlds of the nobodies and heartless, in total there is 15 worlds and the other world might be to strong but for now it's just 15."
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Kairi sat there watching everyone, studing their faces. She wanted to know them, in case anything happened. She stayed quiet, knowing she would get in the way if she if she was on one of those groups to protect the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Gustav kept glancing at the girl...Kairi he remembered unlike everybody else she showed absolutely no self confidence or anything for that matter. In his mind he thought good potential if only more confidence...it'll come eventually i guess. He leaned against the wall slightly
Back to top Go down
Lewis365
Newcomer I
Lewis365

Heart Points : 165

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Lewis flew in to room from an explosion of magic with his hair looking like a pineapple "Hey Sora whats wrong"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes 1st Unity  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes 1st Unity     Heroes 1st Unity  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes 1st Unity
Page 1 of 1