The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strong heart's leading

Go down 
+7
???
Xaldin
Marluxia
Roxas
Kairi
Hitamé
Moogle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

Heart Points : 320

strong heart's leading   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm

"No, I learned that lesson long ago." Xaldin said grinning. He then continued to attack Sora.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Leader of The Heroes
Kairi

Heart Points : 1206

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Kairi stood behind Hitame, just watching the battle. She knew she had to help but if she got caught Sora would have to give up and she didn't want that. She took out her keyblade and ran in front of Hitame and Shadow Force. She tried to attack Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Luxord Grinned and waited for Xaldin to leap back, then Luxord rushed in with a spinning card attack
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Hitame looked at Kairi, as she ran towards Marluxia, her keyblade at hand. "Kairi, what the hell do you think you're doing? Don't attack them that will make you easier to capture!!" she yelled after Kairi. She ran after her, past Shadow Force, and headed straight for Marluxia. Knowing he would try to stop her from getting to Kairi, she had her blades ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:16 am

Luxord saw an opportunity arise "Xaldin, keep Sora distracted, I think I see a timely advantage rise to the occasion" He disengaged and back away from the fight a little bit
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 pm

"I'll keep him busy." Xaldin continued to attack Sora.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Luxord slowly stalked toward Kairi, then flew toward her and grabbed her arms before leaping away from the heartless. Kairi struggled a bit "Who'd you rather be at the mercy to, me? or the heartless that will probably kill you?" she stopped struggling but didn't like being held against her will....again
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:05 pm

As soon as Kairi was captured in Luxord's hand he immediatly turned his head."Everyone to the top of that tree and keep a defense stance. This is our moment of triumph." Marluxia said. He flew up to the top, but he obviously wasn't the most important piece at the moment, it was Luxord and the madame he was holding. He knew it was barganing time and this was when his strategic acumen, were to come into place. He sat down on the tree, now knowing that Sora followed his orders."Ah it appears that we have Kairi, Sora your under my control now. You shall do what I say or Kairis head will go in my trophy case. Now, here are your options. Either volunteer yourself prisoner, or we destroy your prescious girlfriend" Marluxia said with evil in his eyes and his all powerful demonic smirk on his face. He knew that they had got him, and it was desicion time.
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Hitame stared at Luxord who now had Kairi. Damn it!I couldn't get to her fast enough! she thought stopping dead in her tracks. She looked at Sora and Shadow Force, and said nothing. She ran back to Shadow Force's side and listened to Marluxia as he spoke. She didn't do anything at the moment, she just tried to come up with a plan to get Kairi back, from them.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

Luxord stood behind Marluxia, he kept taking cautious glances around him, he wasn't going to take any chances of being snuck up on, not with his hostage. "What about the Heartless? They seemed intent on her capture as well." He noted and gestured toward the heartless
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Leader of The Nobodies
Marluxia

Heart Points : 1482

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:10 am

Marluxia was attention was more at Sora, but eventually it came to mind that he should listen to Luxord. He didn't want to be unaware of good plans,ideas, or opinions like Xemnas to himself. He didn't bother to look at Luxord but he still spoke to him."Hmmmmm, good point Luxord. Lock her up in one of the cages in the castle and return back to the tree exactly" Marluxia whispered. He looked at the two younglings who appeared to be the leaders of the heartless. They were obviously unaware of the most powerful faction in the area."Hmm Hitame is it ? why do you side with Sora. Your mother and the heartless' soul purpose is to destroy him. There's nothing you could gain by siding with the enemy, especially since Kairi is ours. If you had some sense of intelligence you would leave or step to our side." Marluxia said keeping his manipulative and cunning smirk present. As much as was manipulative, it was also true. There was no longer a reason for her to be with Sora. The organization had already won this battle, it was up to the losers to continue how this story was to continue. Sora's story had ended in failure while Hitame's could be a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:55 am

Luxord vanished through a corridor back to the Castle. He tossed her, somewhat gentle but still forcefully into a stronger cage "Now, sit tight, small poker player, the game is only just beginning."He went through again and reappeared beside Marluxia and nodded
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Hitame stared at Marluxia, her eyes widening. " Why i side with Sora is my business, and my business alone..." she said, now beginning to drop her view to the ground. But was it the right thing to do to side with Sora? she thought. She wondered whether or not she should switch side and join the Organization, or if she should stay with Sora.... or if she should just leave. She looked at Shadow Force, wondering what he thought about all of this.

Last edited by Hitame on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Sora was trapped by luxord's big cards and couldn't move no where so was trapped until luxord let go." Man what do i do now that I don't have the keyblade" Sora asked himself.Now just stay and wait for all of this would finish ..... Oh wait Kairi I forgot about Kairi. Sora hit the cards with the wooden sword ..." Not even a scratch,come on" Sora tried tackling it .... Sora crash and fell to the floor."hitame alittle help here"Sora asked to Hitame.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

Heart Points : 1181

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:11 am

A card started vibrating slightly as a huge hand gripped the top and forced it out of place with a growl "Hurry Sora, they're stronger than they look" He grunted again and forced the card down more
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Xaldin quickly sent his spears down to stop the man that was moving the cards. Xaldin hoped he could attack him while he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 am

Out of the corner of his eye, Gustav noticed something glimmer. He watched Sora get out safely, then fell back as the spears barely missed his beard
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Newcomer I
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Xaldin saw Sora escape. "Damn it! Someone, get him!" Xaldin then sent several spears down to attack the man.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Gustav, with surprising speed, dodged the spears and leaped up and grappled Xaldin in a spinning piledriver, which smashed him into the ground
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:50 pm

"thanks! Gustav" Sora said running to hitame. "Hitame don't fall into the organization they are bad and you need to believe me with this,just please listen to me"Sora said getting ready with this wooden sword.We need to get Kairi back from Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

the two combantants bowled over Luxord from the tree and resumed standing. Gustav gave Sora a look that said against dealing with heartless, since it stood against everything he fought for to even get this far, before blocking a card and whirling spears
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I... I don't know what to do... who should I side with? Hitame thought, looking down. As Sora talked she didn't look at him or move. She just looked down at the ground, concealed in her thoughts. She was confused on whether she should believe Sora or if she should side with the Organization. Her blades disappeared and she was to deep in her thoughts to notice anything happen.
Back to top Go down
Gustav Ivanov
Newcomer I
Gustav Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Luxord flew between the two and righted himself before racing back to Gustav and Xaldin, who were having a standoff in power, Xaldin's power of the wind with his spears, and gustav with his immense strength as he tried to stop two spears from impaling his chest
Back to top Go down
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:01 pm

"Hitame we don't have that much time" Sora replied. Gustav was going a good job distracting Xaldin and Luxord and that only left marluxia. "Shadow force i'm going to need help with Marluxia would you help me?" Sora said asking Shadow force. Sora ran to hitame. "Are you ok Hitame don't listen to him he is a liar and just wants your power".
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:58 am

Hitame looked up at Sora, coming out of her thoughts. Before responding she looked around and saw everyone was fighting except her. "I..I'm fine, Sora. i know who I want to side with, and no one can change my decision." she said, mostly to herself. She had chosen to side with Sora, she didn't want to be like her mother, maybe because she opposed Sora she was gone. Hitame wasn't going to make the same mistakes her mother made. "Wh.. what do you want me to do?" she asked. Everyone was already occupied with fighting except Marluxia and she knew Sora would take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strong heart's leading    strong heart's leading   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

strong heart's leading
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3