The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hitame Report 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Hitame Report 2 Empty
PostHitame Report 2

I've finally regained control over my heartless. Now if only i could find some one to control my underlings. I know this won't be easy but i 'm willing to try it. It seems that Xemnas has been having some activity. It seems he found a new keyblade wielder. I sent some of my heartless to spy on him and that keyblade wielder. They should be coming back any day with some new information on what's going on. Maybe i can use it to my advantage.......

I can let Xemnas and his keyblade wielder do the dirty work in weakening Sora. That is no doubt what he will try to do Then i will be able to go in and defeat him with ease when Xemnas and the keyblade wielder go down. This could have i very different outcome of what i'm thinking of but i will try it and i will wait and watch closely to see if everything is going alright.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Share this post on: reddit

Hitame Report 2 :: Comments

No Comment.

Hitame Report 2

Page 1 of 1