The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xemnas Report 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
???
Adventurer III

Heart Points : 102634

Xemnas Report 1 Empty
PostXemnas Report 1

So far my past organization has dispanded and I'm looking for new people to join.Well currently Sora is dealing with the heartless so I have plenty of time to pick up the pieces of my former brotherhood.Sometimes it bugs me,should I have made Xion leave.She had the keyblade and we were getting more hearts than ever.Well unfortunatly it's too late now,she has fused with Sora,and so has Roxas.How will I ever collect hearts now.Hmm I suppose maybe the new members of the organization will have keyblades.Maybe even two.Well 'til that day I sit on my Castle Oblivion,tired and lonely.No one else to talk to.I bet not even my other half has what you call "friends".But when I do get my organization reformed,we will be more powerful than ever.And I shall get back at the dreaded Sora and awful Riku for destroying everybit of life kingdom hearts,and My organization had in them

~Xemnas
Back to top Go down
http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net
Share this post on: reddit

Xemnas Report 1 :: Comments

No Comment.

Xemnas Report 1

Page 1 of 1