The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This place... How could I ever call it home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Newcomer I
Sin

Heart Points : 355

This place... How could I ever call it home? Empty
PostSubject: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Sin leaned against a wall of the Memory Skyscraper. Her arms were crossed and her violet eyes closed. Her silver hair flowing to her mid-back. Sin seemed so relaxed yet her mind was reeling with questions. She lifted up to the sky as it began to rain, the cold unfeeling drops slid down her pale skin. "How could this place be my home? It's just so void... I don't get it at all."

She sighed and pushed herself off the wall. Once she was ready to leave the area, she began to walk away. She began to sing softly to herself as if to cheer herself up. She continued her trek away from the Memory Skyscraper, feeling so alone in her home world. "If only someone would find me and pull me from my sorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

PostSubject: Re: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Another mission in Traverse Town.

Xemnas had sent Sayuri to Traverse Town yet again, but this time she was sent alone. No Akiharo, No Luxord, no one. Only her, now maybe she could work at her own pace with collecting the heart needed. Although she wished Xemnas had chosen Akiharo to send on this mission, she needed to rest. Sayuri could feel her energy draining from her with every mission she went on, and it didn't seem to come back. It was like her energy was going somewhere else and she was curious as to where it was going.

She stepped through the Dark Corridor and took a quick look around. Was there really so many heartless here that she kept getting sent on missions to this place? It seemed like, as usual, no one was around. That still seemed weird to her, but hey, she couldn't change it. Oh well. Sayuri sighed and and walked into the 2nd district of Traverse Town. What to do now? There don't seem to be heartless here... Maybe I should just wait a little, I can finally get some rest. she thought somewhat concerned. Now she understood why Xemnas always sent her on missions with someone else. Her energy was too low for her to be collecting hearts on her own. One attack from a big heartless and she could be done for. Just as she thought about this a Large Body heartless appeared and Sayuri almost swore under her breath.

"What am I gonna do now? I can't let this thing hit me with a direct attack, if it does I don't know what'll happen..." she said softly to herself as she dodged one of the Large Body's attacks. Just as she got away from the attack she lost her balance. Damn it! I don't have enough energy to even stand up right. she though angrily. The Large Body lunged itself toward her again and she quickly summoned her Keyblade. She blocked the Large Body's attack but she was thrown back from the impact.

Suddenly her eyes turned a light blue color, her body began to glow a little and she lost consciousness(and control of her body) as the same strange power as when she was battling Ovan the first time took over again. She smirked and lunged at the Large Body. "Not so tough now, are you?!" she hissed at the Large Body just before it disappeared and the heart floated up to the sky. Her eyes went back to normal and she stopped glowing. She regained consciousness shortly after the glowing stopped and she stared blankly at the space where the Large Body once stood. "W...what happened?" she asked herself softly.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Sin
Newcomer I
Sin

PostSubject: Re: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Sin stumbled upon the 2nd district and spotted someone. She was confused as to who this person was, but stayed in the shadows, keeping out of the person's line of vision. "Who is that person? I don't think I've ever seen them before... I shouldn't be so curious, but isn't it human nature to be curious?" She whispered to herself. She shook her head and began to leave, but Sin couldn't muster the will to do it, her curiosity was overwhelming her.

She made a resolution to walk through the area to get a better look at the mysterious stranger, but she would not speak to who ever it was. She walked out of the shadows and through the area, timidly, hoping to not be spotted. Sin glanced over at the stranger, and saw that she was a girl. She scurried as quickly as possible away from the girl, and back into the shadows. What if she follows me? I'd probably be dead meat if she did.

As Sin turned to go, she came to face a neo-shadow. "Awe man really?" She growled and summoned her Dark Song katana and furiously slashed at the heartless. The neo-shadow flattened itself down and moved behind her, and slashed her in the back. Sin hissed in pain, and turned to do a combo before her eyes whited out and she collapsed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Slowly Sayuri got up from the spot where she sat, and took a quick look around. It seemed that the Large Body was the only thing in the 2nd District besides her. She stared up at the heart as it disappeared into the sky and she sighed. Another heart for Kingdom Hearts. She still wondered what would happen once Kingdom Hearts was finished, would the Nobodies get hearts of their own? Or was Xemnas just using this as an excuse to get them to do his bidding?She was scared to think of what could happen if Xemnas had lied to them. Organization XIII was the only family Sayuri had. She didn't remember anything from her past, all she knew was that Akiharo was part of it. And that she was Akira's Nobody...

Sayuri's thoughts were quickly interrupted by a sudden ruckus not far from where she was. Her head whipped to the side and she immediately saw where the commotion was coming from. A neo-shadow was fighting a girl. Sayuri had never seen this girl before in the many times she had visited Traverse Town and she wondered how she missed her. She must have sneaked past her while she was regaining her consciousness. Whatever it didn't matter anyways, Sayuri had no business with her, so it wasn't her problem. Just as she was about to turn to leave the 2nd District Sayuri saw something that seemed troubling. The girl seemed to have lost consciousness and the neo-shadow seemed like it wanted to destroy her and after a long moment of debating in her mind whether of not she should help the girl, Sayuri summoned her Keyblade. Her energy was still low and she could collapse at any moment but she had to destroy the neo-shadow at all costs.

"Hey!" she shouted at the neo-shadow. It quickly turned its sights on Sayuri from the girl and it disappeared under the ground and moved behind her. "That won't work on me!" she told it as she jumped up to avoid its attack. With a small smirk on her face, Sayuri ran her keyblade through it in one swift and clean swipe and she destroyed the neo-shadow. Just as she stepped back on the ground, she lost her footing and she fell to her knees. She took a deep breath and stood up quickly, she had to stay strong and stay on her feet. Anything could happen in Traverse Town and she couldn't be caught off guard because one good hit on her now, would surely kill her.

She still had so much to find out about her past and she couldn't allow herself to die before everything became clear to her about her past. She looked back at the unconscious girl and she sighed. Sayuri kneeled down beside her and looked down at her. "Hey are you alright? Wake up..." she told her and shook her a little. She hoped this would be enough to wake the girl up.
Back to top Go down
Sin
Newcomer I
Sin

PostSubject: Re: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Sin began to regain consciousness as she was being shaken. "Mm... I'm fine I guess I'm just that intolerant to pain." She groaned and began to sit up. "Thanks for saving me." She smiled tiredly at her savior. Sin no longer worried about being attacked by her. Since she had saved her, there was nothing to be feared. If she could, Sin would repay the favor somehow.

"I'm Sin." She laughed tiredly, her voice seemed to have a melodious tune to it. "I should have been more careful, I do live here and I was being so careless..." Sin put her hand to her head and sighed.

"Are you okay? You seem very tired." Sin was extremely worried about the girl. She looked at the other with a burning emotion in her eyes. Sin was always the type to worry for others, no matter what danger she was in. If someone was trying to kill her, she'd put even a stranger before getting herself to safety.

Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Sayuri sighed when the girl started to wake up. "You don't really seem like much of a fighter." she told the girl. She took a step back from the girl and sighed again. Her keyblade disappeared and Sayuri lifted her hand to her head. The full effect of her energy loss was starting to creep up on her and she knew that she had to get some rest fast. If not she wouldn't be able to handle another battle. She had to do something quick. "No problem." she said softly to the girl.

"I'm Sayuri." she smiled. "Hey don't beat yourself up over it. You were caught off-guard it happens to everyone." she reassured Sin. It had happened to her plenty of times before, and even though she always got back at whatever had caught her off-guard she still always felt embarrassed that she had been caught off-guard in the first place. The only good thing was that she was always caught off-guard by a heartless so she wouldn't have to worry about hurting it, she could just destroy it without giving it much thought.

Sayuri nodded at the girl and sighed. "Yes, I'm fine. I just need so-" she cut herself off quickly. She couldn't say anything to anyone about her lack of energy. It could threaten her life and that was something that she couldn't afford to happen. "I'm fine." she covered her last sentence up quickly. "I don't think that we should stay here anymore. It might not be safe..." she said as she stood up straight and began to walk away toward the door that led to the 1st district.

She had only walked a few steps before a heartless appeared. It was one that Sayuri had never seen before, but she summoned her keyblades none the less. She had to be ready for any attack that the heartless sent her way. Too bad that this heartless could teleport anywhere and she was caught off-guard with its attack. It sent a sort of screech attack toward Sayuri from behind her and before she could even realize that the heartless was gone, the attack connected with her on the back and she fell over. Her eyes went blank for a moment and she lay motionless on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place... How could I ever call it home?   This place... How could I ever call it home? Empty

Back to top Go down

This place... How could I ever call it home?
Page 1 of 1