The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin's appilcation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin
Newcomer I
Sin

Heart Points : 355

Sin's appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Sin's appilcation   Sin's appilcation EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Character Name: Sin

Character's Age: 16

Character's apperance,or picture: Nix has mid-back length silver hair that has light curls at the ends. Her eyes are a toxic violet that seem to be looking through the person she is looking at. She is about 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a petite figure and pale skin.

Alliegiance: Heroes

Home Town: Traverse Town

Personality: Nixs is very manipulative. She gets everything she wishes, one way or another. She can act as sweetly and childishly, seductive and mischievous, or just use force to get what she wants. She is very kind and respectful, until she snaps. To friends she is very fun and protective. She can get a little rough but she means to be playful. To enemies, she seems to be cold and mocking.

Cannon History: N/A

Weapons: Black Katana called "Dark song"

Last edited by Nixs on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitamé
Leader of The Heartless
Hitamé

Heart Points : 4574

Sin's appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin's appilcation   Sin's appilcation EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Welcome to Simple KH. Nice app you have so far, but there are two things I need to be clarified before I can accept you.

One: Is your character's name Sin or Nixs? Whatever it is I need to know and that should be changed on your application.

and two: We are no longer accepting Keyblade wielders as it is getting annoying to have keyblade wielders running amok on this site.

Please change this and you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknightroleplay.forumsmotions.com
Sin
Newcomer I
Sin

Heart Points : 355

Sin's appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin's appilcation   Sin's appilcation EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Okay to clarify the name is Sin and I changed the Keyblade part to a Black Katana ^^
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Sin's appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin's appilcation   Sin's appilcation EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 am

Okay looks good, just one last thing. Since your character's name is Sin your name shall be changed to that. In any case Welcome! Accepted and sorted into heroes.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Moogle
Adventurer III
Moogle

Heart Points : 3860

Sin's appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin's appilcation   Sin's appilcation EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sin's appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin's appilcation   Sin's appilcation Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin's appilcation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: