The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Heart Points : 1415

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:22 am

"WHOA!"

Was really all he managed to say before..

Crash.
Bang.

".. Nargh" The young man grumbled, waking up. Pushing himself up from the ground. The impact to the floor must've knocked him out for at least a couple of minutes.
Slowly he sat up still somewhat groggy, brushing the dirt off his clothes and jacket. There were some cuts and bruises here and there, but no serious injury.
He got them from when he landed or, well, crashed, here.
After the darkness took over his world, he ended up here. Being thrown around like this, it wasn't something he wanted to get used to.
"Where am I?" He murmured to himself.
He reached behind him, making sure he still had his weapons. Katana, check. Claymore, check. His knife, check. Good, he still had his knife in his pocket and the other two on his back, strapped across his chest.
Léon let out a sigh of relief before standing up.

He snatched his hat off of the ground and swiped his hand through his green hair.
Putting his hat back on Léon walked closer to the Traverse Town sign, trying to figure out where he should go.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:58 pm

" hey sayuri, luxord where do you want to start collectin hearts I,m ok with I don't know... everywhere. and you?"he said steping through the dark corridor. akiharo was in a good mood so far. But it never really lasted long especially when he was in traverse town it reminded him of the day he face the truth that ovan knew more about him than he did.

Last edited by Akiharo on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:04 pm

[color=darkblue]Ovan was doing his usuall round through travers town when he spoted a boy dress in army clothing" hey you there army dude whats your name? I'm Ovan I'm guessing your lost and since you ended up here your world was lost to the heartless. am i close? Look don't cause troble around here i'm almost done my round and I don't want to start all over okay.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Heart Points : 8800

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 am

Sayuri stepped throught the Dark Corridor a few seconds after Akiharo and she smiled. It was nice to see Akiharo in such a good mood, but she knew it wouldn't last long. His good moods never lasted long. "I'm good with anywhere. As long as we get the hearts, we're good." she said softly. She ran her hand through her long dark hair and she sighed, before looking down to survey her surroundings. Something about Traverse Town was calling out to her and she still had yet to find out why. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw something, two boys. Her eyes widened when she realized that she knew one of them. "Ovan...?" she said softly, hoping no one, especially Akiharo, had heard her.
Back to top Go down
http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:06 am

Léon ripped his eyes off of the sign when he heard Ovan. He turned facing him.
".. I'm Léon." He replied. His eyes widened a bit at Ovan's statement, he hit the nail on the head about his past.
Ovan was right, Léon's home world had been taken over by the heartless "Yeah." He nodded.
"I won't."
Or well, he wouldn't aslong as the heartless didn't return. Hearing a girl, he turned his head to look behind him, noticing the girl and another boy.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Akiharo let out a hiss just as he expected his good mood came to an end."why huh why out of all the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why today!!"Akiharo thought to himself he turned to face sayuri and then the boy with ovan."another hero?he asked in a low voice to sayuri making sure they coulden't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 am

Sayuri sighed heavily when the boy with Ovan turned and he saw her and Akiharo. Great. Just great. "I don't know Akiharo. I believe he is, but he seems confused as to what he's doing here, in Traverse Town." she said in a low voice back to him. It seemed they were running into Ovan quite a lot and she began to wonder if everytime was only coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 am

Léon tapped his foot, growing impatient. The teen scowled before turning around walking away from Ovan, he was done with this place.
He needed to figure out where he was and get out of this world.
Remembering the sign of the town pointing out the directions and he started heading towards the 2nd district.
Placing his hands on the wooden doors, he gave it a good shove, forcing the heavy doors open.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 pm

" well I guess he's not a hero after all. better for us I guess, we'll find him later. want to go to the third district/ I find it a little...well stupid to fight ovan he's no match for the both of us, alone. I guess we can get back to the reason we're here right.akiharo turn walk to the door that led to the third district. "coming?" he turned to face sayuri walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Sayuri watched as the boy with Ovan turned and walked away from him. That was interesting, it seemed he was fed up with something. This thought made Sayuri smirk.
"Yeah, better for us." she echoed Akiharo her eyes still watching the boy. Sayuri took her eyes off of him for a moment to see Akiharo leaving, heading toward the door that led to the Third District.
"Y...you go ahead. That boy might be of use to us. I'm going after him..." she told Akiharo softly, as she starting moving away from him and toward the door that led to the Second District along with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 pm

After shoving the doors open he paused for a moment, Léon didn't really expect the second area to be that big.
"Joy.." He murmured, there was a lot of ground to cover.
Well there wasn't much else he could do anyway.
He didn't know the area so whether he liked it or not, he had to explore.
Taking the path to the right, he started walking oblivious to the girl trailing him, he figured everyone was back in the First district.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:18 pm

"I'm standing righjt here can no one see me!"ovan raced after akiharo he wanted to show him that he was the one with the most power.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 pm

"not in the mood ovan go away."Akiharo started taking his glove off if he wouldn't leave nicly he would make him leave."i mean it go away"akiharo got close enough to ovan a placed his hand on ovan shoulder."turn around start walking and when your feet hurt keep walking. and one more thing don't ever use both of you keyblades again together."
let him make what he can of that.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm

This boy was interesting. He had an aura coming from him that seemed to be pure and strong, like the heroes, but he didn't seem to know much about anything. "Hey you!" she called after him once they were out of the 1st District. "Who are you? Where are you from?" she asked him, Akira's curiosity taking over her body.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 am

The 2nd district area seemed deserted,
the shops signs glowed and the lights inside were on, except all the doors were locked.
Léon got fed up and started rattling the doorknob on one of the shops
"Hey! Helloo.. Anyone in there?!.."
Nothing.
"Hmph.." He gave the door a small kick before crossing his arms, really why keep the sign open if they-
"Hey you!"
A girls voice stopped his train of thoughts,
he tilted his head to get a look at her. Oh right, it suddenly clicked, she was that girl that was in the 1st district. "I'm Léon and I, I'm from another world it got-.." He trailed off,
never finishing that sentence, feeling sort of defensive at the questions.
"Wait.. Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Sayuri sweared at herself mentally as her natural nature came back to her. Damn it Akira... Always... you always come out at the worst moments. she shook her head slightly and looked at the boy in front of her.

Now she had to think of a good excuse for wanting to know these things. She couldn't just say 'I just want to know'.
"You don't look like you're from here. It's easy to get lost in Traverse Town if you don't know it very much." she told him. "And you seem lost when it comes to being here." she flipped her bangs out of her face, as she talked to him.

"So where are you from, Léon? she asked him again. This time it wasn't Akira who was asking, it was actually Sayuri. She was sick of Akira's nature taking her over when she wanted to know something about someone.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

That reason seemed honest enough to him, Léon defensiveness mood calmed down at that.
He really needed to stop being so on edge, even if he had good enough reason to be.

Yeah, well what the girl said was true. Léon was pretty lost in this town.
"Yeah." He murmured, then nodding. "I lived in a city area. But the darkness took over and.."
Léon eyes narrowed, it was probably all destroyed by now. "It's gone now."
The teen stated before shaking his head. He wasn't going to be all sad, he had other things to figure out first, he refused to be a weakling.
The past was the past to him even if it wasn't that long ago. "So what's your name?" Léon asked, trying to change the subject. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:26 am

Good. She had managed to get herself out of that could've been disaster. Right now the last thing Sayuri needed was a battle. Her energy was still greatly depleted although now it was easier for her to hide that. She sighed quietly and managed a small smile.

Darkness? Sayuri thought to herself. He must mean the Heartless. Or could there be something more, she highly doubted it, but anything was possible. She tilted her head slightly and decided not to ask him about it. It must be painful to know that you're home was gone.

"My name... is Sayuri." she told him. Her smile had widened a little bit, but it shrunk when he asked her what she was doing there. Akiharo would have answered with some crazy lie, and gotten the two of them out of that mess. But she wasn't that agile, and if she said the truth... Xemnas was sure to take it out on her. Sayuri knew he would, he hadn't hesitated in hurting her before, when she had helped someone who she did not know what a part of the Heroes.

"I'm here... to-" she cut herself off quickly. What was she supposed to say? She didn't care anymore, about Xemnas... about the Organization. She was going to tell this boy the truth, even is Xemnas was going to hurt her afterwards. "I'm here to collect Hearts for Kingdom Hearts." she stated simply.

Last edited by Sayuri on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 am

"Hearts? Kingdom hearts? Th-.. Oh."
Was all he managed to say back. He was going to question it but decided to bite his tongue,
she wasn't drilling him questions about his homeworld so he wasn't going to pry her either.
The green haired teen reached out his right hand wanting to shake hers.
Still grumpy from being throw world-to-world, this meeting to cheer him up some.
Meeting a potential friend was never a bad thing. He grinned. "Nice to meet you, Sayuri."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

Sayuri wasn't sure what she should do right now. Should she run away from this boy and forget this encounter ever happened, or should she stay and risk Xemnas finding her with another person who could possibly be part of the Heroes? She didn't know what she was supposed to do right now. She didn't care about the Organization or Xemnas now, but that didn't mean that she wasn't afraid of him. He still had the power to hurt her immensely and she didn't want that. He was more powerful than she was and he could easily kill her.

She was sure that the only reason Xemnas kept her around was because she because she controlled, not only one but two keyblades, and she wasn't the only one who had that power. Akiharo was probably more useful than she was and he was more incapable of doing these sort of things than she was, so he would choose Akiharo over her. Which meant that when the time came she would be gone. No one would miss her anyways, that was impossible as Nobodies couldn't feel anything anyways. Her head lowered for a while as she thought, before she looked at Leon, her smile fading. "It was nice meeting you Leon." she said grimly, before opening a Dark Corridor. "But I must be going now. Good-bye" she said. Without any further words, she quickly disappeared into the Dark Corridor, trying to return to the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

"looks like sayuri left without me i guess i'll be going now ovan you can stop walking."akiharo opened a dark corridor and step trough it."i really need to talk to sayuri shes acting really strang i hopes shes ok."akiharo was really getting worried he didnt know what was happening anymore.
Back to top Go down
Léon Bartholomaus
Explorer II
Léon Bartholomaus

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am

"It was nice meeting you too." He gave a small wave "Later.". He did find the dark portal thing suspicious, but shrugged it off in the end. Too much to do, too little time. Léon was going to turn around and start exploring the area, but something stopped him. Extreme weight coupled with force shoved the teen forward, sending him through the Dark Corridor. He groaned as he got slammed on the ground, whatever shoved him hopped off his back. Looking to his left, he saw the animal. A.. dog? A yellow dog with black ears, unsure what breed though, but the mutt had a green collar, narrowing his eyes Léon tried to read his tag. It read 'PLUTO, if found please ca-' The dog jerked lifting up a ear, apparently hearing something in the distance because a second later, the mutt scrambled out of the room in hurry. Léon frowned slightly, still laying on the floor from being knocked down. Rubbing his chin he got up, glancing around as he was now standing in a pure white room.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:55 pm

She had been expecting it all to be over now that she was going back to the Castle. Sure Xemnas would be mad that she didn't exactly finish her mission, that she left Akiharo behind, and most of all that she had accidently led someone back to the Castle without meaning too. Of course she didn't know about that last one until she had already walked down the corridor a bit.

Sayuri heard a loud thud on the floor, like someone had just fallen into the Castle. Becoming curious - thanks to Akira - and the fact that she recognized the voice but not as any of the other Organization members, Sayuri walked back to where she had appeared in the Dark Corridor and her eyes widened as she saw who was there. Her eyes glanced from the dog to Léon and she opened her mouth slightly.

"L - Léon?" she stuttered, not knowing what to do. This was bad, with him there everyone would think that she had brought him on purpose and she knew that it was very likely that Xemnas already knew that he was there. She glanced down at the dog again, she knew him...but why did she know who the dog was? Akira. Her Somebody's name came to mind immediately, she surely knew who this dog was and belonged too.

Turning her attention back to Léon, Sayuri looked at him seriously. "Léon, how'd you get here?" she asked the stupid question with an obvious answer. "Y - you can't be here. We have to get you out before someone else catches you in here." She looked around, trying to make sure no one else was around to see that he was there. It looked like they were alone, but she knew that was never true...
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Akiharo needed to talk to Sayuri. He was already in his room but he had to search for her. He knew she wouldn't be in her room she never was so he decided to start in the lounge. As he reach the lounge he saw Sayuri she seemed to be with someone. As he got closer he saw who it was. It was the boy who was with Ovan earlier.
"what is he doing here Sayuri he's shouldn't be anywhere near this place"
It wasn't until he finished his sentence that he saw the dog "pluto" the name just seemed to slip like if he knew the mutt from somewhere.
"forget it open a portal and get him out or take him to the dongen your choice but he can't stay or if he feally is a hero he should make a really good nobody."
Akiharo summoned both his keyblades.
"this should put a scare in him make him not want to come back" he thought.
"as for the mutt I reconize him too Sayuri don't worry its nothing really i'll explain later." he lied.
He knew the dog was a big it belongs to king mickey which means their heros must have met him once.
" Enough fooling around "he thought.
Akiharo raised both his keyblade to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri
Meddler IV
Sayuri

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Sayuri knew someone would find them. She just hadn't been expecting it to be Akiharo. She thought he was still in Traverse Town, but it was obvious that he wasn't anymore. "Leon, you have to get out of here before it's too late." she told the boy, before turning around to face Akiharo. Her eyes went from purple to blue and she summoned her own Keyblades.

"You won't go near him Akiharo." Sayuri said coldly. She had been acting distant from him for a while now. Since the incident at Port Royal, she had begun to sort of fear Akiharo. If he lost his memory, he wouldn't hesitate to attack her, and even if she didn't want it to happen she would probably do the same to him. She felt sort of annoyed that Akiharo was lying to her. She could tell that he was.

"Don't treat me like an idiot. I know who the dog is and who he belongs too." Sayuri was beginning to act exactly like her Somebody would in this situation. She was defending the Hero, something a Nobody should never do. It was like betraying the Organization and the fact that she was defending him in the Castle was even worse. That was betrayal right under their noses. But she wasn't going to let Akiharo harm Leon.

"I don't want to hurt you Akiharo." She said, raising her Keyblades into a defensive position in case he actually attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: