The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we meat again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

Heart Points : 3065

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:01 pm

ovan was walking through the first district of travers town. "everything seams to be under control" he said. But as he was about to leave he heard screaming it was coming from the secound district. "heartless or Nobodys well let me find out what it is." ovan thought as he ran to the 2nd district.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Akiharo killed the last heartless and as he watch the heart rise to the sky he could not help but think about how it will be when kingdom heart is finished. "soon I hope but only xemnas knows that." as he was about to open a dark corridor to leave he heard screaming coming from the 2nd district. "Yes! more heartless. now I get to practice some more." Akiharo started running to the 2nd district but when he got there no heartless were to be found.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:35 pm

when ovan got to the 2nd district he saw Akiharo. "You agian. well this time you wont win that easily." Ovan summond his keyblade then he summond his secound keybalde. "See last time we fought I still haden't reach my full potention but then neither had you right who did you hurt huh who did you control you have gloves on which means you were or are scared to use your powers against people but me I'm not scared becuase i know how to control my powers do you? No wiat I already know the answer especially after I saw your eyes when they turned red." ovan kept mocing akiharo.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:04 pm

"you will be sorry I'll make sure of it."

Last edited by Ovan on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:06 pm

"STOP!" akiharos eyes started changing colors. "you... you don't know what power is. power comes from hate and rage things that you keep setting aside but me I don't that is why my eyes turned red cuase I am not afraid to use darkness and the gloves... the gloves are a way for me to never forget the powers I hold within me. they are also a way to stop the flashes you know the ones you saw when you touched sayuri back in agrabah. thats it right thats why you ran you were scared because she is her nobody." Akiharo summond both his keyblades at the same time. " she's...akiras nobody... that name it hounts you doesn't it akira...you let them take her. you let your fears and your own greed get in the way and when you found that out it was too late. that is why WE see the flashes in her and in our dreams it took me a long time to really long time to figuer it out but then you were never the brightest person were you. thats why you want to find her. Akiharo tried harder and harder to get ovan mad.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm

"you don't know any thing about my life." ovan ran at akiharo and swang both his keyblades at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Akiharo just stood there taking the hit he did not block or try. "HA HA HA if that is your best you are finish. you know it is the truth that I speack Akira ... Akira ... Akira."
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"shut up! shut up! shut up! you are no one to be speaking her name." Ovan got so mad he ran at akiharo but didn't follow trough with his attack. " No you Just want to get me mad to hate you just so you can see the same happen to me with my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

"wellIcan speak her name just like you can considering I am your better half. So AKIRA you can't stand the guilt that passes trough you can you" Akiharo kept teasing.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

"wellIcan speak her name just like you can considering I am your better half. So AKIRA you can't stand the guilt that passes trough you can you" Akiharo kept teasing.
Back to top Go down
Ovan
Adventurer III
Ovan

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:45 pm

ovans eyes started turnig from blue to red but stop and turned blue again."you are not my better half! And you don't know what your talking about...." Ovan droped to his knees he wanted so bad to hurt akiharo but did not know how. then the idea hit him. " where is your girlfriend huh. did you do somthing to make her mad at you? or did she find out what you did? i have dreams but not the same ones you do. DO you remember Twi? I think thats her name. Or did you forget how you turned he into a dusk? ovan was now on his feet looking deep into akiharos eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:15 pm

" I am your better half and I do know what im talking about"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we meat again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: we meat again.   we meat again. Empty