The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay about one of the greatest anime video game crossovers in the world. Kingdom Hearts

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day of relaxation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

Heart Points : 8114

A day of relaxation Empty
PostSubject: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 pm

If there were any day when the Organization should relax in the circle room, now would be it, Luxord thought as he sat in a comfortable chair and reflected on his past missions.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

Heart Points : 8452

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:59 pm

as akiharo walk in the circle room he saw luxored siting in a chair. Akiharo was still tiered from his last mission so jumped into the nearest seat there was. "perfect day to sit back and relax huh? he said to luxord.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

The gambler glanced over "Nothing beats a day when theres a break between work" agreeing with Akiharo
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

"i wonder were everyone else could be. well at least I'm not working right now."Akiharo thought to himself. he passed time thinking of his past trying to figuerout what all his dreams meant.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

"Judging by you're constand daydreaming face you are mulling over something, i can guess because Roxas had a look like that too" Luxord thought back to the good ol days when Organization 13 still had it's old members
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

"I guess your right. i've been having these dreams but i don't know what they mean." akiharo told luxord. he was kindda suprised he was interested. he went back to thinking in his dreams whilr he waited for luxord to answer.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:32 pm

The gambler smiled "Roxas learned through time" he rubbed his right fingers together before taking out his cards
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm

" at laest you can play with your weapons." Akiharo just kept thinking about the dreams not really paying atention to what luxord said next.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 am

A slight smirk appeared on the Gambler's face "I did not think one has to have cards to toy with their weapons"
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:40 am

"Alone I think so" akiharo sat now looking at luxord.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:54 am

"Ahhh, but being alone is not what concerns the wielder of the weapon. It's the wielder who chooses to toy with his weapon." Luxord stood and circled Akiharo
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:09 pm

well you have point but youand me both know that i take things serios when it comes to useing my keyblades."akiharo summond both his keyblade at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:28 am

Luxord shrugged "We all have to be serious at some point, but it doesn't mean we can't have some time to amuse ourselves by being a conduit of pure duty"
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 am

" so just to get this straight you want to have fun"akiharo stud up to face luxord with both keyblades in hand." what do you call fun?"
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Luxord fought for a moment before walking to the giant window "I'd call strip poker to be a very fun game, but only Xigbar and I were allowed to play that" he grinned at the memories
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:45 pm

"guess you misss the old days huh? at least you know what was real and what wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:44 pm

"You can never tell what's real, and what isn't real. We're Nobodies, we tenchnically don't even have these things, so says Saix and Xemnas"
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:04 pm

"yeah i know but you know what i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:30 am

He nodded thinking back then. Back then, it seemed much more complex, just go to the worlds and gather hearts using Sora. Now, all he had to do, was train the next generation of Nobodies, and they could gather the hearts using their keyblades. "It was alot more complex back then" he said to Akiharo
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:05 pm

"well it doesn't matter how it was back then anymore. now is now, live in the present and not the past.Right?he said in a glum mood
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am

"Ah, but that is only half true. You do not dwell on the past, but one must turn to the past to find clues to the future....so say s the gambler of time" he smirked at that statement. Sometimes he just amazed even himself...sheesh gotta stop hanging around Axel.
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:17 am

"true but what fun is the future if you know what will happen. weres the fun in that?"akiharo said."so one does not dwell on the past but I myself prefer living in the present no matter how horrible or boring it can be. and you wheredo you live past, present or future?"
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Luxord stared out at kingdom hearts appearing to not listen before answering "It isn't like I control the past or the future. My time is here, the present. What happens in the past is written in stone and cannot be changed. The future, is a dangerous road of darkness, one only the most foolish would exploit it to their benefit...and their eventuall destruction."
Back to top Go down
Akiharo
Meddler IV
Akiharo

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 am

"yeah yeah you lmow you make everything alittle bit hard to understand.but i got most of itwell almost most of it.akharo said alittle confused
Back to top Go down
Luxord
Meddler IV
Luxord

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 am

A slight bow toward his confused companion with his trademark smile before returning to his seat and laying out his cards. Luxord flipped them all over and studied the members of the Organization, wondering where they all were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of relaxation   A day of relaxation Empty

Back to top Go down

A day of relaxation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kingdom Hearts Roleplay :: Mischellaneous :: Post Storage-
Jump to: